1.Lord, bless me and keep me. Make Your face to shine upon me, and be gracious unto me. Lord, lift up your countenance upon me and give me peace (Num. 6:24–26).
2. Make me as Ephraim and Manasseh (Gen. 48:20).
3. Let me be satisfied with favor and filled with Your blessing (Deut. 33:23).
4. Lord, command Your blessing upon my life. Give me revelation, and let me be blessed (Matt. 16:17).
5. I am the seed of Abraham through Jesus Christ, and I receive the blessing of Abraham. Lord, in blessing, bless me, and in multiplying, multiply me as the stars
of heaven and as the sand of the seashore.
6. Let Your showers of blessing be upon my life (Ezek. 34:26).
7. Turn every curse sent my way into a blessing (Neh. 13:2).
8. Let Your blessing make me rich (Prov. 10:22).
9. Let all nations call me blessed (Mal. 3:12).
10. Let all generations call me blessed (Luke 1:48).
11. I am a son of the blessed (Mark 14:61).
12. I live in the kingdom of the blessed (Mark 11:10).
13. My sins are forgiven, and I am blessed (Rom. 4:7).
14. Lord, You daily load me with benefits (Ps. 68:19).
15. I am chosen by God, and I am blessed (Ps. 65:4).
16. My seed is blessed (Ps. 37:26).
17. Let me inherit the land (Ps. 37:22).
18. I am a part of a holy nation, and I am blessed (Ps. 33:12).
19. Lord, bless my latter end more than my beginning (Job 42:12).
20. Lord, let Your presence bless my life (2 Sam. 6:11).
21. I drink the cup of blessing (1 Cor. 10:16).
22. Lord, bless me, and cause Your face to shine upon me,that Your way may be known upon the earth and Yoursaving health among all nations. Let my land yield increase, and let the ends of the earth fear You (Ps. 67).
23. I know You favor me because my enemies do not triumph over me (Ps. 41:11).
24. Lord, be favorable unto my land (Ps. 85:1).
25. Lord, grant me life and favor (Job 10:12).
26. In Your favor, Lord, make my mountain stand strong (Ps. 30:7).
27. Lord, I entreat Your favor (Ps. 45:12).
28. Let Your favor cause my horn to be exalted (Ps. 89:17).
29. Lord, this is my set time for favor (Ps. 102:13).
30. Remember me, O Lord, with the favor that You bring unto
31. Your children, and visit me with Your salvation (Ps. 106:4).
32. Lord, I entreat Your favor with my whole heart (Ps. 119:58).
33. Let Your favor be upon my life as a cloud of the latter rain (Prov. 16:15).
34. Let Your beauty be upon my life, and let me be well favored (Gen. 29:17).
35. I am highly favored (Luke 1:28).
36. Lord, let me receive extraordinary favor.
Blessing and Favor Prayer by John Eckhardt (Adapted)
Congratulations for being here today and for the job done well so far. Your testimonies shall begin from tonight in Jesus’ name. This is the final day of the 3 Midnight to Year 2016 Special Dangerous Prayers. It is the cross over night. This is the most crucial night. Pray with all your strength, all aggression and with Holy fire in your mouth. Heaven shall answer your prayers in Jesus’ name.
Ready to pray?
Bible Reading: Jeremiah 33:1-11
Take a moment to praise and worship the Lord (at least 10 minutes.)
Say this out, loud and clear: In 2016, I shall enjoy good health, abundance, prosperity and security in the name of Jesus.
– Divine deposits shall settle in my life, in the name of Jesus.
– I enter into the covenant of favour, in the name of Jesus.
– The anointing of success and fruitfulness shall rest on me, in the name of Jesus.
– I will not be a candidate of sweating without result, in Jesus’ name.
– All obstacles on my way of progress shall be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
– My God shall arise and my stubborn pursuers shall scatter, in Jesus’ name.
– Those that mocked me in the past shall celebrate with me, in Jesus’ name.
– My prayers shall always provoke angelic violence for my good, in Jesus’ name.
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
SCRIPTURE READING: Psalms 103:1-22.
1. Give thanks to God for the grace to be among the living, in the name of Jesus.
2. Confess your sins and ask for the cleansing power in the blood of Jesus to wash you clean, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost and fire descend upon my life and touch every area of my life for divine healing, in the name of Jesus.
4. Satanic virus of sickness in my body jump out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Arrow of sickness and infirmity fire into my body; jump out now and locate your sender, in the name of Jesus.
6. Evil wind of sickness and infirmity blowing in my family line die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Jesus Christ: My great physician appear and let any form of sickness and infirmity in my life disappear by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Arrow of untimely death fired into my life jump out now and locate your sender, in the name of Jesus.
9. By the rising of anointing every seed of infirmity planted into my body by the evil planters come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.
10. I vomit and pass out of my system every satanic deposit of infirmity in my stomach, in the name of Jesus.
11. This sickness shall not kill me; this sickness shall not know my end, in the name of Jesus.
12. Any form of the Egyptian disease’s in my body you’re a stranger ; hear the word of the Lord come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Holy Ghost fire burn from my head to the sole of my feet every seed of sickness and infirmity to ashes, in the name of Jesus. (Lay one hand on your head and one on your stomach as you pray this prayer).
14. I command any agent of darkness in any area of my body to come out with all your belongings, in the name of Jesus.
15. Strangers of darkness in my body come out and enter no more, in the name of Jesus.
16. By the stripes of my Lord Jesus Christ; I am healed, in the name of Jesus.
17. The Blood of Jesus Christ has made me whole; I am healed, in the name of Jesus.
image from youtube~maxresdeafault “Then the waters returned and covered all the chariots and charioteers-the entire army of Pharaoh. Of all the Egyptians who had chased the Israelites into the sea, not a single one survived.” (Exodus 14:28). Something…