Generally, favour means goodwill, acceptance and the benefits flowing from these.
It is also used interchangeably with mercy, grace and kindness.
Favour is that which helps man to achieve divine destiny or expectation with minimum effort.
Favour adds flavor to our lives and mobilizes others to help us in accomplishing our destiny plans and dreams.
When the spirit of favour is upon our lives, it compels men and spirits to assist us in our destiny pursuits.
Favour spares us the ordeals of unnecessary or needless labour and toiling.
Favour makes our countenance or presence appealing and endearing to prospective helpers.
The spirit of disfavor, on the other hand, makes our presence repulsive to those who ought to help us.
Favour is that which moves others to help and encourage you.
Without favour, destiny fulfillment will suffer needless delay or abortion.
Every successful bible character has been favoured in one way or the other. Samuel and Jesus were not only favoured; they also grew in favour as they advanced from one stage of destiny fulfillment to the other (Sam 2:26, Luke 2:52).
We should both desire to receive the spirit of favour and to grow in it. We should pray to enjoy favour from both God and man.
Scriptures: Ps. 103:1-3; 2 Sam. 5:11-12; I Kgs. 5; Esth. 2:15-17; Dan. 6:1-4.
Now Pray loud and clear…..
1.Father, forgive my sins and give me grace to live a life that attracts your favour.
2. By the blood of Jesus, I receive cleansing from every deposit of rejection through sin.
3. In the name of Jesus, I break the power of evil magnetism and negative aura.
4. I release myself from every association that is ministering disfavor into my life.
5. I reject and repent from any lifestyle that makes me to stink in the nostrils of God.
6. Lord, baptize me with the spirit of grace and supplication and favour.
7. I reject the spirit of rejection, disfavor and hatred in Jesus name.
8. You seed of generational rejection and disfavor, die in my life in Jesus name.
9. Lord, perfume my life with your oil of favour.
10. Thou favour of God upon my life, begin to displace people for my sake.
11. Favour of God, create strategic vacancies for me.
12. You foundational spirit of hatred and rejection in my life, die right now in Jesus name.
13. Every seed of witchcraft in my life; die by fire.
14. I command every representation and mark of rejection in my life to burn and perish.
15. Every seed of rejection, hatred and failure in my life, I command you to be consumed. by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
16. Every curse, spell, jinx, and enchantment of disfavour in my life, whether acquired, inherited, ancestral or environmental, be destroy from my foundation in Jesus mighty name.
17. Every spirit servicing and enforcing disfavour, rejection and hatred in my life: be bound and liquidated by God’s fire in Jesus name.
18. Let the fire and thunder of God visit my foundations on both maternal and paternal sides.
19. All you invisible marks and labels of rejection and disfavour on any part of my body, be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.
20. Father, from henceforth, turn my disgrace into grace, my shame to fame, my labour to favour, my story to glory, my pressure to pleasure and my pain to gain in Jesus name.
21. Every area of my life that I have lost to failure, I command to be restored in Jesus name.
22. You spirits of rejection and hatred, loose your grip over my life in the name of Jesus.
23. It is written of me that because I meditate in God’s Word and seek to do His will, anything I lay my hands upon shall succeed. Therefore, I reject the spirit of failure in any area of my life. I am a success in life, ¬in my profession, in my career, in my business, and in my marriage. Others might have failed, but I believe in a God that cannot fail. I am His child. I am working in partnership with Him. Because He is on my side, I will not be a failure any more in Jesus name.
24. I command all my buried goodness, progress and prosperity to begin to resurrect in the mighty name of Jesus.
25. Father, I am a child of love, grace and favour; therefore, I refuse any form of rejection in Jesus name.
26. I break any spell, curse, jinx, and enchantment of failure and rejection in my life right now in Jesus name.
27. Father, perfume my life with the aroma of Christ, so that from now on good and helpful people will be attracted to me in Jesus name.
28. Holy Spirit, I enter into Your divine favour today. Let the oil of Your favour begin to flow upon me. Everywhere I turn, let the doors be opened to me. Whatever I lay my hands upon, let them succeed¬ in the name of the Lord Jesus.
29. Father from now on, make it impossible for anybody to say no to my sincere requests in Jesus name.
30. Father, give everyone on any panel or committee that will decide my case or cause a special favour and liking for me in Jesus name.
31. Lord, please, always plant your Gamaliel (Acts 5:33¬-40) in any committee or panel that will determine my fate.
32. I come against you spirit of rejection. Get out of my life in the name of Jesus. I am accepted in the beloved. I am accepted in Christ. God loves me. He thinks about me. He has a plan for my life; and that plan He will be fulfilled in Jesus name.
33. I reject and dismiss the spirits of shame and mockery.
34. Father, put your favour and flavor in my voice, looks, appearance, and the works of my hands.
35. Father, relocate me from the place of disfavor to my place of favour and destiny
36. I shall not be an abandoned project in Jesus name.
37. My destiny shall not be diverted in Jesus name.
38. In Jesus name, you spirit of disfavour and rejection, I break your power over my life.
39. Lord, create strategic opportunity for my uplifting in life.
40. I shall never miss my timing, season and chances in Jesus name.
41. Lord, raise for me godly destiny supervisors.
42. Helpers of my destiny arise.
43. I break by fire every curse, spell and covenant of disfavor in Jesus name.
44. Like Daniel and Esther of old, Father, clothe me with the spirit of preference in Jesus mighty name.
45. Everywhere I go, the favour of God will make me an irresistible attraction and acceptance.
46. Uncommon favour of God shall attend unto all my requests, applications and prayers and appearances in Jesus name.
47. Where others have been rejected, I shall be accepted, where they’ve been abused and condemned, I shall be praised and commended, where they’ve failed, I shall succeed, and where they’ve been tolerated, I shall be celebrated because of God’s aroma of favour on me.
48. My destiny shall not be wasted in Jesus name.
49. Wind of destiny; blow me to the correct location for my allocation in life.
50. Thou divine wind that blow Joseph, Esther and Daniel to their correct destinies, blow over me in Jesus name.
51. O thou God of grace and mercy, intervene in my destiny in Jesus name.
52. Dear Holy Spirit, please always give me spiritual network of prayers.
53. My prayer requests will not go into the heavenly voice mail in Jesus name.
54. Thank you father for your quick answers to my prayers of favour; I receive by faith in Jesus’ name.