*Separates the new month from the old month (Gen 1:3)
*Terminates the old and introduces the new month
*Marks a new beginning.
*Takes the lead
Eight Month marks
*Resurrection and new beginning (Gen 2:18; Zec 1:1-17))
1. Father Lord, I thank You for preservation, protection and provisions, in the previous month. (Ps 103:1-5)
2. Lord, I thank You for the great things You are going to do in my life in this new month (1Cor 2:9)
3. Blood of Jesus wash away any sin that wants to block my blessings in this new month. (Ps 51:1-14)
4. By the grace that the first day carries, my stagnation, poverty, failure, disappointment and sickness, be terminated in Jesus name. (Gen 1:3)
5. I declare a beginning of fulfilled destiny, glory and carrier and ministry, in Jesus name. (Ex 12:2)
6. In this month of August, I shall receive good news and I shall have good testimony to tell. (Luke 1:26-28)
7. Favour of God shall be my portion and the portion of the people related and connected to me. (Prov 3:4)
8. Father Lord, let my life overflow with prosperity, comfort me on every side and choose me for a a great work in your vineyard, in the name of Jesus. (Zec 1:17)
Thank God for answered prayers.